Patanjali Rasgula is made from cow’s milk in sugar syrup with rose water.
Nutritional Facts of Patanjali Rasgulla (100g)
- Energy (Kcal) : 261
- Total Fat : 3.0g
- Saturated Fat : 2.3g
- Cholesterol : Traces (less than 5mg)
- Total Carbohydrate : 53.5g
- Dietary Fibre : 0g
- Added Sugar (Sucrose) : 50g
- Protein : 5g
Number of pieces per container (1kg) is around 16 pieces.
- Net Weight : 1Kg
- Drained Weight : 400g
How to reduce Sweetness of Patanjali Rasgula
How to make Rasmalai from Patanjali Rasgula:
How to open Patanjali Rasgulla Can :
- 1) Lift the ring of rasgulla can and bend it back.
- 2) After lifting up the upper part of rasgulla can, pull up and peel back slowly as shown in video.
- Preparation Time : 10 minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Makes : 16 Rasgulla
- Milk : 2 cups
- Water : 1 and 3/4 cup
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Lemon Juice : 1 and half tbsp
- A pinch of cardamom powder or A few drops of rose essence
Method to make Rasgulla in Home :
- 1) In a vessel, bring milk to a boil. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to it and mix until milk curdles.
- 2) Keep stirring and then add the remaining lemon juice. Keep stirring until the whey completely separates.
- 3) Switch off the heat and strain paneer in a cheese cloth.
- 4) Wash the paneer with fresh water to wash away the sourness of the lemon.
- 5) Bring the edges of cloth up and tie it together. Squeeze the excess water and hang the cloth above the sink for 30 minutes.
- 6) Knead paneer to make a smooth pliable. Knead it for 10 minutes.
- 7) Divide paneer dough into equal size small portions and shape each portion into a smooth round ball.
- 8) In a wide vessel, add the sugar and water and allow the sugar to melt.
- 9) Now reduce the heat to medium flame and add the rasgullas carefully.
- 10) Cover with a lid and cook for 10 -15 minutes. Open the lid occasionally.
- 11) Then switch off the flame and let them cool completely.
- 12) Refrigerate it and serve chilled.
- The whey water can be used for making chapathi dough which makes chapathis very soft.
- After the lemon juice/curd is added stir well and continuously till the whey water clears out completely.
- Patanjali rasgulla is little more sweeter than other brands packed rasgulla. And it is not advisable for consumption for diabetic patient.
- After opening rasgulla tin, consume all rasgulla on within one week.